Plastic crusher maintenance :
1. The machine should be placed in a ventilated position to ensure that the motor works to dissipate heat and prolong its life.
2. Regularly check the tool screws. After the new machine is used for 1 hour, use tools to tighten the screws of the moving knife and the fixed knife to strengthen the fixation between the blade and the knife holder.
3. The bearing should be regularly filled with lubricating oil to ensure the lubricity between the bearings.
4. In order to ensure the sharpness of the knife incision, the knife should be checked frequently to ensure its sharpness and reduce unnecessary damage to other parts caused by the dullness of the knife edge.
5. Before the second start, the remaining debris in the machine room should be removed to reduce the starting resistance. The inertia cover and pulley cover should be opened regularly to clear the ash outlet under the flange, because the powder discharged from the crusher room enters the rotating shaft bearing.
6. When replacing the tool, the gap between the movable knife and the fixed knife: 0.8MM for crushers above 20HP, and 0.5MM for crushers below 20HP. The thinner the recycled material, the larger the gap can be.